Sunday, March 29, 2015

Design Theory Update: Hurricane Katrina



I think I got a lot out of this interview, because he helped me to see what I couldn't. I had been looking at these things so much that I couldn't tell what I liked and what I didn't like about them. The bottom line from my interviews with my room mates was that I needed to fully explain things on my annotation, instead of expecting people to know what FEMA meant or why it's one thing on the original poster, but that's actually not what it stands for. They also helped me realize that I should tie together all three more completely by color context and overall feel. I decided to go forward with the ones that all looked like Louisiana. They suggested I make the map bigger to make it actually seem like a real map and not just a brochure that you get.

























No comments:

Post a Comment